Sunday, October 12

Half Birthday's are the Best!

This blog is a little out of date order....but I thought you would want to know.... also this one has a video!!

Well, my half birthday was on September 23rd and we all know I love any reason to celebrate.....so being the wonderful honey bunny that he is, my sugar pie took me out for my favorite....wine and cheese!! The place he took me to was to DIE FOR!!!! I don't think we had a chance to say more than 10 words to each other because we were too busy salavating. The chef buys all of his meats and cheeses fresh from a pedestrian market near one of the rivers here in Lyon. And what makes them so good you ask? They are not allowed, off limits, illegal in the US....yup thats right baby, Im eating across enemy lines!! The reason they arent't allowed is because the cheese is fermented right out of the cow's/goat's udder. Zero amount of pasteurization!!! And it's like the drug of the cheese world....once it hits your lips....you're addicted! Basically the french aren't afraid to go "au naturel" !!!


So find out out your half birthday and/or the date of your conception and celebrate it.....you know you always wanted to celebrate your birthday twice, thrice...who cares..?!







I was super duper lucky to get a second sussssprise!!
An at home wine and cheese night!! Ohh la la!
(You're probably wondering where the meat is....but that came later!!)

Here is Dolce wanting a piece of the action!

Had to pause for a photo opp!!!

And here is for all ya'll Dolce fans!



This is Veronique, the American formerly known as Ceci...signing out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much!!!! and you should take more videos of that beautiful little girl!!!!


I love you!

-TORI